I’ve Been Approached by a Buyer, What Do I Do?
Don’t be naive. Know the five steps for what to do when someone approaches you to buy your company:
- Don’t close the deal by yourself.
- Engage the right support team and M&A firm.
- Figure out what you want for your company and for
- Place your company on the market to attract
- Create a competitive bidding war.
By doing this, the ball is in your court and you have the upper hand in the deal. Even if you don’t move forward with a sale in the end, you will know what you want and where you want to go, and you will gain a wealth of knowledge for when you decide to take that step.
Please fill out the form to the right to be directed to the full article.